Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG:
Hotel Uhland Betrieb GmbH
Telefon: +49 89 54335-0
Telefax: +49 89 54335-250
Eintragung im Handelsregister
Registernummer: HRB 236140
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE
Kreisverwaltungsreferat der Landeshauptstadt München
Angaben zur Berufshaftpflichtversicherung:
Name und Sitz des Versicherers:
Haftplichtversicherung des Deutschen Hotel- und Gaststättengewerbes – VVaG
Arheilger Weg 5
Geltungsraum der Versicherung: Deutschland
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit:
Unsere E-Mail-Adresse finden Sie oben im Impressum.
Webdesign und Fotografie
Legal Notice (“Impressum” under German Law)
Any contents and image files are protected by copyright. The use and reproduction of these contents is prohibited without written permission (§72 together with § 2 paragraph 1 no. 5 UrhG – copyright law). You could also find links to other websites on our website for which we assume explicitly no liability. We do not have any influence on the content and the layout of these websites. This disclaimer is to be regarded as being part of the internet offer referred to on this page. In case particular points of above cited provisions are or become inoperative, the efficiency of the other provisions stay unaffected, as well regarding content as their validity.
Haftung für Inhalte
Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen.
Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Webseiten Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar.
Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet.
Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
General Terms and Conditions
for Hotel Accommodation Contracts
Hotel Uhland Munich (Version: April 2017)
1. Scope of Applicability
1. These terms and conditions govern contracts for the rental use of hotel rooms for lodging purposes, as well as all other goods and services rendered by the hotel to the customer in this context (Hotel Accommodation Contract). The term “Hotel Accommodation Contract” comprises and replaces the following terms: accommodation, lodging, hotel, hotel room contract.
2. The hotel’s prior consent in written form is required if rooms provided are to be sublet or rented to a third party, or used for other than lodging purposes, whereby section 540, para. 1, sentence 2 German Civil Code (BGB) is waived insofar as the customer is not a consumer.
3. The customer’s general terms and conditions shall apply only if these are previously expressly agreed.
2. Conclusion of Contract, Parties, Statute of Limitations
1. The hotel and the customer are the contracting parties. The contract shall come into force upon the hotel’s acceptance of the customer’s offer. At its discretion, the hotel may confirm the room reservation in written form.
2. Any claims against the hotel shall generally be time-barred one year after the commencement of the general statute of limitations period. Damage claims shall be time-barred after five years, dependent on knowledge thereof, insofar as they are not based on claims arising out of harm inflicted on life, limb, physical health or liberty. These damage claims shall be time-barred after ten years, independent of knowledge thereof. The reduction of the statute of limitation periods shall not apply to claims which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation by the hotel.
3. Services, Prices, Payment, Set-Off
1. The hotel is obligated to keep the rooms reserved by the customer available and to render the agreed services.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the agreed or applicable hotel prices for rooms provided and for other services accepted. This also applies to services ordered by the customer directly or via the hotel, which a third party provides and the hotel disburses.
3. The agreed prices include all taxes and local taxes in effect at the time of the conclusion of contract. This does not include locally levied taxes, which are owed by the guest himself according to the particular municipal law, such as visitor’s tax.
If the statutory value added tax is changed or if local taxes concerning the rooms and services are newly introduced, changed or abolished after these have been contractually agreed upon, the prices will be adjusted. This only applies to contracts concluded with consumers, if four months have passed between the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract.
4. The hotel can make its consent to the customer’s later request for a reduction of the number of reserved rooms, services of the hotel or the customer’s length of stay dependent on the increase of the price for the rooms and/or for the other services.
5. Hotel invoices not stating a due date are payable without deduction and due within ten days of receipt of the invoice. The hotel can demand immediate payment of due debt from the customer. With default of payment, the hotel shall be entitled to demand the respectively applicable statutory default interest in the amount of currently 8 % or, with legal transactions with a consumer, in the amount of 5 % above the base interest rate. The hotel reserves the right to prove greater damage.
6. The hotel is entitled to require a reasonable advance payment or a security, such as a credit card guarantee, from the customer upon conclusion of the contract. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates may be agreed in written form in the contract. The statutory provisions shall remain unaffected with advance payments or a security for package tours.
7. In justified cases, e.g. the customer’s default in payment or expansion of the scope of the contract, the hotel shall be entitled, also after the conclusion of the contract up to the commencement of the stay, to demand an advance payment or a security within the meaning of the above-mentioned No. 3.6 or an increase of the advance payment or a security agreed in the contract up to the total agreed remuneration.
8. Furthermore, the hotel shall be entitled, at the commencement and during the customer’s stay, to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit within the meaning of the above-mentioned No. 3.6 for existing and future accounts receivable from the contract, insofar as such has not already been paid pursuant to the above-mentioned No. 3.6 and/or No. 3.7.
9. The customer may only set-off, reduce or clear a claim by the hotel with a claim which is undisputed or decided with final, res judicata effect.
10. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
4. Withdrawal of the Customer (Cancellation, Annulment)/
Failure to Use Hotel Services (No Show)
1. Free withdrawal from the contract concluded with the hotel is only possible up to four weeks before arrival (EXCEPT during the Oktoberfest), if a right of withdrawal was explicitly agreed upon in the contract, another statutory right of withdrawal exists, or if the hotel gives its explicit consent to the withdrawal. The contractual agreement of a right of withdrawal as well as the consent to withdraw from the contract shall be in written form.
2. If the hotel can re-rent the room/s when cancelled after the intended date, no fee will be charged. In the event that this is not possible, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee of 80% of the room rate including breakfast.
3. EXCEPTIONAL CASE Oktoberfest:
For reservations during the time of the Oktoberfest, full prepayment must be received no later than July 1 (only per bank transfer, preferably in EURO). For booking after July 1 the credit card will be charged with the full amount plus a processing fee of 5% Euro. If the hotel is able to re-rent the room/s, the customer will be reimbursed the full amount minus a service charge of EURO 35.00 in case of a cancellation. Otherwise, the cancellation fee of 80% of the room rate including breakfast applies.
4. The hotel will exploit all options to re-rent the room/s, however, we strongly recommend the conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance.
5. If a different date for withdrawal from the contract has been agreed upon between the hotel and the customer, the customer can withdraw from the contract up to this specified date without incurring payment or compensation claims by the hotel. The right of withdrawal of the customer expires if they do not exercise their right of withdrawal by the agreed date.
6. The hotel is entitled to the contractually agreed rate despite non-utilization of the room/s, if a contractual right of withdrawal was not agreed or has expired, if there is no statutory right of withdrawal or cancellation, or if the hotel does not agree to the cancellation of the contract. The hotel must credit their income from renting the room/s to other parties as well as the income generated by the saved expenses. If the room/s is/are not rented otherwise, the hotel is entitled to charge the contractually agreed rate and assess a lump sum for the saved expenses. In this case, the customer is obligated to pay 80 % of the contractually agreed rate for the room including breakfast. The customer is free to prove that the above-mentioned claim has not occurred or has not amounted to the demanded sum.
5. Withdrawal of the Hotel
1. If it was agreed that the customer can withdraw from the contract at no cost within a certain period of time, the hotel is entitled for its part to withdraw from the contract during this period of time if inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms exist and the customer, upon inquiry thereof by the hotel with a reasonable deadline set, does not waive his right of withdrawal.
2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment or a security demanded pursuant to No. 3.6 and/or No. 3.7 is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has expired, then the hotel is likewise entitled to withdraw from the contract.
3. Moreover, the hotel is entitled to effect extraordinary withdrawal from the contract for a materially justifiable cause, in particular if
- force majeure or other circumstances beyond the hotel’s control render the fulfillment of the contract impossible
- rooms or spaces are reserved with culpably misleading or false information or concealment regarding essential facts; the identity or solvency of the customer or the purpose of his stay can constitute essential facts;
- the hotel has justified cause to believe that use of the hotel’s services might jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, its security or public reputation, without being attributable to the hotel’s sphere of control or organization;
- the purpose or the cause of the stay is illegal;
- there is a breach of the above-mentioned No. 1.2.
The justified withdrawal by the hotel constitutes no claims for damages for the customer.
6. Room Availability, Delivery and Return
1. The customer does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms insofar as this is not expressly agreed.
2. Reserved rooms are available to the customer starting at 3:00 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The customer does not have the right to earlier availability.
3. Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 11:00 am. on the agreed departure date. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 % of the full accommodation rate (list price) for the additional use of the room until 6:00 p.m. (after 6:00 p.m.: 90 %). Contractual claims of the customer shall not be established hereby. The customer is at liberty to prove that the hotel has no or a much lower claim for charges for use of the room.
7. Liability of the Hotel
1. The hotel is liable for harm inflicted on life, limb and physical health. Further it is liable for other damage caused with full intent or gross negligence or due to intentional or grossly negligent violation of obligations typical for the contract. A breach of obligation of the hotel is deemed to be the equivalent to a breach of a statutory representative or vicarious agent. All other claims for damages are excluded, if not determined differently in this No. 7. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of the hotel occur, the hotel shall act to remedy such upon knowledge thereof or upon objection by the customer made without undue delay. The customer shall be obliged to undertake actions reasonable for him to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage to a minimum.
2. The hotel is liable to the customer for property brought into the hotel in accordance with the statutory provisions. It recommends the use of the hotel or room safe. If the guest wishes to bring with him money, securities, stocks, bonds or valuables with a value of more than 800 EUR or other things with a value of more than 3500 EUR, a separate safekeeping agreement is necessary.
3. Insofar as a parking space is provided to the customer in the hotel garage or a hotel parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The hotel only assumes liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or manoeuvred on the hotel’s property and the contents thereof only pursuant to the preceding No. 7.1, sentences 1 to 4.
4. Wake-up calls are carried out by the hotel with the greatest possible diligence.
Messages, mail, and merchandise deliveries for guests shall be handled with care. The hotel will deliver, hold, and, for a fee, forward such items (on request). The hotel only assumes liability according to the preceding No. 7, sentences 1 to 4.
8. Final Provisions
1. Amendments and supplements to the contract, the acceptance of offers or these general terms and conditions should be made in written form. Unilateral amendments or supplements by the customer are invalid.
2. For commercial transactions the place of performance and payment as well as, in the event of litigation, including disputes for checks and bills of exchange, the exclusive court of jurisdiction is at Munich. Insofar as a contracting party fulfills the requirements of section 38, para. 2 of the German Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO) and does not have a place of general jurisdiction within the country, the courts at Munich
shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. The contract is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with German law. The application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods and Conflict Law are precluded.
4. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become invalid or void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected thereby. The statutory provisions shall also be applicable.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the hotel. This information is pointed out in all guest rooms and in the public area. Each booking confirmation contains the information that all our rooms are non-smoking. In case of non-compliance, an extra fee of EUR 75.00 will be charged, to cover additional cleaning measures as well as the potential failure to get the affected room ready and available for the next guest.
© Hotel Uhland Munich and Hotelverband Deutschland (IHA) e.V. as of April 2017